Tuesday, February 4, 2014

05. 02. 1914. - 05. 02. 2014.



by Marina Veselinović



In the mention of 

Mr. William S. Burroughs' 100th birthday, 

Undergrad is preparing a little edition by the title 

 

  Your hand and your eyes know a lot more about 

shooting than you do. Just learn to stand out of their way...

 

This edition will feature works of the different artists from around the world, and its going to be finished during the course of next month.


On this blog, we will preview some of the material from the edition, and give information about the coming out of the book.




 
              

         


 Found wanted poster in the shed, realizing they have painted me like a damn redneck cowboy on it, and it made me mad for a second. If I wasn’t supposed to keep it quiet in the hideout I would use my own poster for a target practice...
            And then, without any sign within or around, even thought I was prepared for all kind of stuff, all cautious as a cat, I was surprised… a river of tears just started to pour out of my eyes… to spill down my face, and air in my lung started easing out as a quiet sobbing, but very soon it turned into a real, untamed cry, that I had to choke with my palms over my mouth. I lost all control, sitting there and watching at badly drawn poster of myself, crying as a baby. With no idea what got me… and no shame, no control… some gunman I am.
           
          “This all resembles Naked lunch… you know?” 
I heard down the stairways in the dark, and even though I didn’t know anyone of the people going down, except her, I could pinpoint that exclamation to this blond bearded guy, 
“I mean, bugs and stuff… right?”


...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment